Good morning beautiful people! With this new day that we have been blessed with, what better way to start things off than with one of my favorite breakfast recipes. I like to call it a “Get yo’ greens” smoothie. For anyone who has not tried smoothie meal replacers, these are game changers. You can pack so many healthy and nutritious supplements and ingredients into a smoothie that will fill you up, and can easily go with you out the door. Even more importantly, you know exactly what is going into the recipe and then into your body.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 1 Cup Kale
- ½ Cup Chopped Celery
- 1 Tbsp Ground Wheat Grass
- 1 Tbsp Chia + Coconut Water Drink Mix
- 1 Cup Spinach
- 2 Tbsp Brown Rice Protein Powder
- 1 Tsp Hershey’s Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
And Here’s What You’ll Do:
- Put everything in a blender, and blend for about 60 – 90 seconds.
- Chill in the refrigerator (or you can add ice before blending to help keep it cold).
Another quick and delicious recipe to add as an option for those days that are on the busier side. This has Skylar’s seal of approval on it, so you know it has to be good.